About Me

Mostly, this is my clearing house for sharing things I'm finding along my journey to, well, awesomeness. Recipes, exercise, successes, failures, inspiration. Things I want to preserve as I stumble across them. If you happen to be someone who finds them, enjoy!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Interesting "problem" to have I suppose!

I have 18 points to eat yet today.  And it's 4:39pm. 

Yikes.

In my defense, I really assumed that my lunch was waaay more points that it turned out to be when I actually inputted it on the WW website.  And that does include activity points which I try to eat the day I use them.  Just works better for me.

Hmm.  I mean, that's good because now I'm fairly unlimited for supper.  BUT.  I have no PLAN for supper.  And dont' grocery shop until tomorrow.  So I don't know how to use these bad boys up! 

Pretty standard for me though on the first day getting back on track.  Tomorrow I'll be RAVENOUS.  Just wait.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment