About Me

Mostly, this is my clearing house for sharing things I'm finding along my journey to, well, awesomeness. Recipes, exercise, successes, failures, inspiration. Things I want to preserve as I stumble across them. If you happen to be someone who finds them, enjoy!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feats of strength!

Today is the day all the women of the church I work for come together to bake apple pies for the roast beef dinner tomorrow.  There are goodies all around to keep the workers full and happy while they wait for their payment.  In the previous installments of apple pie day, I've eagerly and gratefully accepted my "payment" of a piece of fresh, warm, amazing pie.

Not only did I pass on ALL of the goodies - I also passed on my piece of pie!  NOT EASY PEOPLE.  I feel compelled to take out a billboard or something.  But blogging is cheaper, so you get to be the first to know.  FRESH APPLE PIE.  And I was in the kitchen the entire time it was baking.  It smelled sooooo good. 

I'll settle for my half a piece tomorrow with my roast beef dinner.  It'll probably taste all the sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment