About Me

Mostly, this is my clearing house for sharing things I'm finding along my journey to, well, awesomeness. Recipes, exercise, successes, failures, inspiration. Things I want to preserve as I stumble across them. If you happen to be someone who finds them, enjoy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Weigh in day! SUCCESS!

Down another 2.2 pounds this week!  That makes a total of 9.6 pretty darn painless pounds over the past month.  Very motivating, very motivating indeed. 

This week will be interesting as we're eating out as a family to celebrate some really good news and I'm going out for dinner and cocktails with a friend on Wednesday.  I do plan on getting back to my Couch to 5K runs this week though, so hopefully it will all even out.

I'm soooooooooo close to Goal #1 and the eyebrow wax that comes with it!  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment