About Me

Mostly, this is my clearing house for sharing things I'm finding along my journey to, well, awesomeness. Recipes, exercise, successes, failures, inspiration. Things I want to preserve as I stumble across them. If you happen to be someone who finds them, enjoy!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Weigh in Day!

Duhn duhn duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun........ *that's the ominous soundtrack music*

Yep, I was up a little today.  .6 pounds.  I'll own it.  And for good measure, I'll add that the blueberry martini, fondue, dessert and evening out with my husband feeling all fancy was 100000000% worth it. 

I refuse to get all worked up over .6 pounds.  Please.  I could probably cut my hair and lose more than that.  (But I won't as that's goal reward #3, right?!)  And I really believe that the slower you lose the weight, the surer you can be about it being gone for good.  I've got time.

The plan is to just get back to working on my habit goals for this week and let my body even out from all the celebrating.  Might be easier said than done with the craziness this week looks like it will bring (doctor's appointments for the kiddo and a massive garage sale over the weekend).  Why of why can't I be one of those people who drops 400 pounds at the mere mention of stress?  Instead I'm one of those people who tells stress to shut up by feeding it cookies.  Tastier, but not healthier.

I promise I'm here this week....I'm deciding which recipes to put up next and I want to make them great ones.  Keep checking back or go up to the top of the screen and click "follow".  That way you can just pop onto your blogger dashboard and know if I have anything new.  I promise not to write 87 posts about the garage sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment