About Me

Mostly, this is my clearing house for sharing things I'm finding along my journey to, well, awesomeness. Recipes, exercise, successes, failures, inspiration. Things I want to preserve as I stumble across them. If you happen to be someone who finds them, enjoy!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thank goodness this is a marathon...

What in the world do you do when you are trying to count points but are away from your house for hours and hours and hours while running like a chicken with their head cut off trying to prep a rummage sale as well as sell for thirteen hours across two days.  In the snow - incidentally.  Ick.

Well, if you're me, you just eat what's there and deal with the aftermath later.  I'm exhausted.  I'm sore.  I'm a little crabby.  And I just really felt like if my brain had to do one more thing, it would pull a Bret Michaels and explode.  (Too soon?)  I did the best I could for the meals I was in control of, but we were at my Mom's house for this sale and frankly to feed nine people during the ridiculousness that is a garage sale is challenging enough.  She doesn't need me in there poo-pooing everything because I can't figure out points in that environment.

My plan is to get a good night's rest, meal plan the heck out of the week and hit the grocery store so we're totally ready to get rolling again.  Who knew a silly ol' rummage sale would cause so much disruption??!

No comments:

Post a Comment