About Me

Mostly, this is my clearing house for sharing things I'm finding along my journey to, well, awesomeness. Recipes, exercise, successes, failures, inspiration. Things I want to preserve as I stumble across them. If you happen to be someone who finds them, enjoy!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Who's getting their eyebrows waxed?

ME!  I AM!!

Goal #1 (Goal post ) reached and surpassed, baby!   Wooooo!  And not only did I lose the 10 pounds, I threw in a few extra for good measure.  12.6 to be exact.  I got to change to my next goal weight on the Weight Watchers site and even lost a daily point!

It's funny.  I don't really notice where I've lost the 12.6 pounds.  Blessing and a curse I guess.  That's how it is when I gain weight as well.  It just sort of evenly piles on.  I guess that's how it is coming off too.  As long as it's coming off, it can come off wherever it likes! 

So, after work, I'm heading out to reward myself before coming back home to puppy pandemonium.  What a great day!

1 comment: